[Harp-L] RE: Set Lists - I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours (Tom Ball)

>> "Set lists?"
> What the hell is a "Set List?"  :)
> TB

Dave,

You gave a great answer to a question that Tom asked -- rhetorically.At least that's how I understood that little ASCII emoticon [ :) ] at theend of the "question." I suspect that Tom and Kenny have probably worked out one of those lists at least once or twice in their career.If I'm wrong, I apologize profusely; 100 lashes with one of those niceSeydel cloths that their harps are wrapped up in for nutty old me.

Harp content: I love Tom's Sourcebook of Little Walter/Big Walter Licks for Blues Harmonica (Paperback), ISBN-10: 157424096X, CenterstreamPublications, 2000. I haven't purchased his Sonny Terry Licks for Blues Harmonica because (GASP!) I don't play anywhere close to Sonny Terry style -- and (heretically), have no intention of ever trying to. Yet I love tolisten to the Sonny and Brownie CDs, as well as Cephas and Wiggins.

I also love to listen to classical music while performing in my role as "Mall Cop."

Need I remind anyone that I'm

CRAZY (also known as "Smiley") Bob
for a reason?!?

Smile, people, it will do your soul a world of good!