Re: [Harp-L] RIP?

Restvalle Cemetery is where Big Walter, Magic Sam and Muddy Waters (among
others) are buried. It's in Alsip, near the Burr Oak Cemetery.

I was doing business in the area a few years ago and stopped by Restvalle
after my meeting. Out fo respect I cleaned up the headstones for Big Walt,
Muddy, & Magic Sam. There were some items left on the headstones by recent
visitors. THere was a guitar pick on Muddy's and some loose coins on Big
Walt's. Watler's stone has a Marine Band etched in to it and Muddys has a
guitar etched into it. Pretty cool, actually.