RE: [Harp-L] Harp L - Neuvou ricci

Paul-zilla was a bad man for sure!  His music was just damn good too.

-----Original Message-----
From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of icemanle@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, July 13, 2009 11:16 AM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp L - Neuvou ricci

Paul de Lay blew my mind just when I was getting bored with the same old same old harmonica stuff years ago.

Carlos has a real original and fresh sense of laid back swing to his playing and vocals - also a quickly identified unique "sound". He is also a big influence to Jason Ricci - I know this from conversations with Jason and also from noting so many of Carlos' ideas used in Jason's playing.