[Harp-L] Harmonica for Dummies

  I got my copy today and listened to the accompanying
  CD. At the risk of sounding like a broken record I
  have to say I am falling in love with a lot of Irish
  tunes that Winslow recorded and I love the tracks
  with different mic settings. His little piece on the
  chromatic is testimony to having the exposure to
  different genres of music.The book is a treasure
  trove of information and beyond the blues. Thank you
  Winslow for enlightening dummies like me.

  If you haven't heard of "Harmonica Lovers", look it
  up and join. You'll be sure to find Winslow and many
  others (like me).

www.myspace.com/harpdad