Re: [Harp-L] Mitch Kashmar Live CD..................

How nicely put. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I'd never argue with someone who likes what I don't like. I'd debate the
points, perhaps learning something new from the discourse and eventually
changing my opinion based on new input. Likewise, it could go the other  way.

Should the artist be angry about those that don't resonate to their
talents? Truism - you can't please everyone. As stated before, most artists roll
with the punches. It's the fervid fans that get carried away by their
emotions.

This is the Internet - the great equalizer. My opinion doesn't really carry
 any more weight than anyone else's. Of course, being outspoken and also
being a  mover/shaker of small note may allow some people to put more weight
on my  comments than the average Joe's. I've learned to temper a bit, being
taken to  school a good while ago by Sunnyside regarding influence.

What is not appropriate is to attack someone just because he has a
different opinion. What good does that do besides prove an immaturity and put  bad
energy into the air?

In a message dated 7/15/2009 7:13:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,