[Harp-L] Re: Mitch Kashmar Live CD..................

I bought the Mitch Kashmar Live CD as well because I am such a fan of his playing on the 2 cd's previous.  I was not blown away by this one either, and I can't decide why.  It's solid, but I was expecting more.  I saw him live with War at the Greek in LA on Memorial Day Weekend 2008 and was really blown away.  Randy Singer posted something about a recent encounter as well.  If anyone is interested in what he has been doing with War, check out the DVD at the link below.  You can search around to buy it elsewhere, but this was the first thing that came up when I consulted the google:

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7760048

It's almost the exact show I experienced in LA and was recorded 5 or 6 months before I saw them, so it may be a similar show to what Randy saw recently.  I enjoyed the interplay between him and the sax player, as well as the rest of the band and the show overall.

Paul