Re: [Harp-L] auto tune

In regards to Warren's posting about his studio experiences, I have a
similar one to share.

Seven years ago I got a call to do studio harmonica work for a large  music
company that was putting together some music in the school project CD. I
played the written music as requested (I read music). I also told the
producer  that some of what they expected from diatonic as written out was a bit
hard to  achieve (OB's etc) and have the sound round and fluid. He told me -
"Don't  worry. We can fix it in post production". Then, he had me play a few
important  notes LONG TONES. He would then be able to manipulate the
material he had from  me to end with what he wanted - something that would, in real
time, be hard to  pull off on a single harmonica.

**************S T R E T C H  your technology dollars with great laptop
deals from Dell!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1223081712x1201714210/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Faltfarm.mediaplex.com%2Fad%2Fck%2F12309%2D81939%2D1629%2
D5)