Re: [Harp-L] Re: Everything in life is competition

WRONG.

IAM the scion of a divine entity.  IAM made of the same stuff as the stars.

The Universe is my plaything.

The world you view from your eyes, is your reality.   Not Mine!

I have a different view, I choose otherwise.

The acorn doesn't struggle to become an oak.  I do not struggle either.

Struggle is something that some humans choose to do.  I choose to allow the
blessings that are mine to come to me.

I choose to claim what is mine.  And that is joy.  I enjoy life!  There is
no competition between what is mine and my enjoyment of it.  There is no
struggle here.  My life and my enjoyment of it's unfolding is my birthright.
It is natural.

Your nature and my nature are obviously different.

I live in EASY WORLD.

And that is my choice.  I love my life.  It's a blast!

I do not desire to attempt to convince you of this.  I have found mine.  You
must find your own.

PEACE
Splash