Re: [Harp-L] Here is some cool new stuff for you guys

<This is my buddy Steve Marriner and his 3 pc band Monkey Junk. They just
<place 3rd overall in memphis international blues competition. sorry if he
<sounds too much like kim wilson.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Q9dAmctmU

I saw Marriner at a show backing a Canadian slide guitarist (whose name escapes me) a couple of years ago.  He sounded very good then, playing through a bullet mic into a Line 6 POD.  He sounds great here too.

Blues bands work pretty well with harp, guitar, and drums, don't they?  Who needs a bass?

Regards, Richard Hunter

author, "Jazz Harp"
more mp3s at http://taxi.com/rhunter