Re: [Harp-L] how much was a marine band when you started?

Hello,

In 1969, Marine Bands were $1.75 and the Blues Harp was $2.25.  I was in tha
Navy stationed in Iceland and just been introduced to Canned Heat, Paul
Butterfield, John Mayall and Hot Tune (Live at Berkley".  Will Scarlett
still blows me away.  I wish I could remember the dude that introduced me to
Harp.  He was from Boston and an awesome player than!

Anybody know a  great harp player from Boston who was in the Navy stationed
in Iceland winter of '69 & '70???  I know.....that is a long shot!

Gary C.