[Harp-L] Boogien' With george Lick Question

A couple of months ago BBQ Bob, a few others and myself were discussing George Smith's first position chromatic work and inspired me to study a bit more in depth than I have in the past. George's solo on Johnny Dyer's "Everybody's Talking" was always one of my favorites. I had goofed around 1st position chromatic but never got any where with it. But after this current study I am really enjoying it. However I'm struggling with the lick George repeats starting at at about 1:22 in Boogien' With George. Any help?
Thanks
Ryan

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_QA_HM_sports_photos_072009&cat=sports