Re: [Harp-L] Re: masco

Hi Rick
Thanks for the info! What speaker config. do you use with your Masco?

--- On Sun, 7/19/09, rick <rmnicotra@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: rick <rmnicotra@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: masco
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, July 19, 2009, 9:22 AM

hey matt,
dale@djlservice has done and is currently doing another masco mod for
me. if you're not aware  he uses the features from the wezo 45[which
he developed using what he learned fron studying these old pa heads].
go to www.megatone amps to see david barretts endorsement and what he
has to say on the subject.  then contact dale.  im in love with my
me-18 that he modded.
id love to hear how it works out for you.  mention my name.
rick nicotra