[Harp-L] Re: Pelican Cases

In the band I play in, we own about 5 Pelican Cases.  We have two; I guess you'd call; medium cases for power cords,PA cords,mic cords and stuff. One of the cases is used with the pick and pluck foam and contains our 8 channel powered PA head that fits like a glove in there.  We've got a smaller one that has all of our mics in it and it travels in one of the larger ones.
These cases are built like hell and..................they've got a handle that slides out and wheels just like a rolling suitcase.  They are awesome cases and most serious photogs keep all their cameras and lenses in them.  My bass player is a road rep (not for pelican) and he must own 15 of these things.  One for his Ipod, another for miscellaneous stuff, and even the humidor model for his cigars that's got a valve on it to clear all the air out of it and keep his cigars in a vacume.  Amazing stuff.  I've pondered getting a couple for smaller amps that I own, but since I don't take them out much and the economy the way it is, I couldn't justify it at this time. Me and my whole band recomend them highly.
BTW...............we did drop one in a pool once to test it being water proof (no equipment in it) and it sure as heck was.  20 mins and not a drop of moisture on the inside.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com