[Harp-L] tony glover, first teachers and books

Based on the thread in his honor, I think tony could rightfully say he brought the gift of music into many, many lives--not just the fledgling musicians but the people they would in turn meet and play for and/or teach. that's no joke.

I googled the author of my first harmonica book after I posted the question. Marcos Habif--Play Harmonica Instantly. I found a vid and was brought back almost hypnotically by his voice to being a kid trying to take it all in.

So for the people who have put out educational literature or media, it's funny to think that there might be a whole group of people that might feel this way about you years from now as their gateway to this fabulous drug. A Baker crew and a Xerxa For Dummies crew for example. Or an Oysler crew for the harp mod side. quite cool.

http://www.bing.com/search?q=restaurants&form=MLOGEN&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MLOGEN_Local_Local_Restaurants_1x1