[Harp-L] tuning an extra C harp into a Db harp

I think that Mr Avery Man deserves a round of applause for ;

>"tuning an extra C harp into a Db harp
- gives new meaning to the phrase all this work for just 50 cents"<

& I would like to thank him for the solution of where to find 1.4mm screws
>(had to use 1.4mm eyeglass screw and hex bolt stolen from a defunct pair of rimless eyeglasses <

This shall be looked into.....

The furthest I've "comfortably" tuned up a non-weighted reed is a minor third,
higher than that I rob another harp.

To lower, I use super-glue, once again, a minor third.

Hope this helps

Mox

http://www.youtube.com/user/hokumsheik

Française
http://www.myspace.com/mox_gowland
http://www.myspace.com/newhokumsheiks

English
 http://www.myspace.com/moxgowland
http://www.myspace.com/newhokumshieks

Française / English / Polski / Deutsch / Magyar
http://harmopoint.com