Re: [Harp-L] Pluck & Pull Foam...run away! ALTERNATIVE

Hal Iwan of Custom Harp Cases offers a variety of custom harp cases,
as well as the special non-flaking foam inserts (that's right ! NON-FLAKING!).

Check out his website of the cases and inserts he offers.

http://www.customharpcases.com/

I own the Model CHC 56 case that holds 56 diatonics, as well as another insert, the CHC CX-12.  I got this insert to hold either my Boss DM-2 delay pedal, or my H2 Zoom, a bullet mic, and the CX-12 hole will hold my CX-12, CBH-2016, or my Ultimate SM-57 microphone.

These foam inserts hold the gear nice and tight and will not rattle or spill-out accidentally.

Rumor has it that Hal will be at SPAH 2009 in Sacramento, CA.

Ken H in OH