Re: [Harp-L] Pluck & Pull Foam...run away! ALTERNATIVE

"Hal Iwan of Custom Harp Cases offers a variety of custom harp cases"

Hal makes some great looking cases, I was checking them out at SPAH last year. My problem is that none of the pre-built harp cases I've seen are flexible enough for me as far as the 2-3 different configurations I might carry around depending on where I'm playing.

Also I like to keep my harps in a separate soft case (padded Seydel case, holds 14 harps, given to me by THE Dane Paul Russel) because I find that's easier to carry on stage with me than a big "box" case. I get my gear from the box case (mics, cables, etc), plug in and get set up, put the box case aside (but not too far away!) and go with just my soft Seydel case of harps which unzips and unfolds nicely. I can sit that on top of the Leslie or whatever without fear. I do put this soft case inside my box case for transport as well though.

Bill