RE: [Harp-L] Blues Traveler in Idaho falls, July 20, 2009

Ben Wilson is a complete master of his instrument.  I used to love hearing
him in the Ultrasonics.  Maybe Blues Traveler is now just a vehicle for John
Popper and the rest of the band is not encouraged to "step out."

John Popper is a one-trick pony.  His solos are just a barrage of triplets
with no melody, line, start or finish.