Re: [Harp-L] Mic impedance into a PA (John F. Potts)

"I would highly recommend a D.I. box"

I second that emotion.

I was running the line-out from my Sonny Jr Cruncher or Digitech RP250 all the way from the stage at our blues jam to the board which was toward the back of the room.

I think there were some problems due to cable length, so they bought a DI box and set that up on the stage and now I just plug into that and it sounds great and much less hassle, the guys running sounds like it much more and I don't need to carry a 30' cable around.

Ours uses phantom power so no worries about batteries dieing in the middle of a set, etc.

Bill