Re: [Harp-L] jonathan edwards

I think most are in c, Shanty is in C but as I recall they all might  be.

In a message dated 7/22/2009 3:51:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
wildirisinfo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I really  like jonathan edwards harp style and playing.

I had some questions in  case anyone is familiar with playing it.

His 1971 has 4 tunes with some  great harp.
Athens County
Shanty
Don't Cry Blue
Train of  Glory

Anyone know the keys of these tunes?

Is there tab  available anywhere for any of them?

What would his style be called?  Country blues?

Are there any other harp players who play in a similar  style or that he
appears to be influenced by?

Any info about his style,  harps, etc would be greatly  appreciated.

Thanks!
Rich