[Harp-L] Re: Mic impedance into a PA

I ended up using a 545SD wired to Lo-Z direct into the PA. Sounded great. I may actually leave it wired that way just for this type of occasion.

I was quite surprised by the amount of dirt I could get that way when I wanted it.

The lead guitarist / band leader asked me to come down next time they play there and to bring my full rig. He loved the harp in the mix.

The audience were really digging it and best of all the club owner was blown away by it and asked me to book a couple of dates at his club.

Thanks for all the info guys.

Paul