[Harp-L] New Era for SPAH

My 2 cents on this, for one ,SPAH can not please everyone when it comes to deciding on the Location, Hotel, and the ton of things to consider when picking a site. One thing for sure is that when you are at the convention, it could be Dallas, Denver ,St Louis, Detroit or Tin buck Too , most of us never come out except to eat. I was worried in Texas because of the Heat, but I never went outside. It would be nice to find a location, that meets all the requirements and stick to that site.
 Some comments I hear are ," I'll just wait till it gets closer to me, or I wonder where it's going to be this year or next year". If it was permanent location then planning would be a lot easier. I'm sure the Hotel would like that, and would work with spah.
If we could find a location I don't think a local harmonica club would be necessary for the leg work. We just repeat the year before....
 .Hey I love to travel to Den. St.Louis, Sac. KC, Detroit, and all the other locations but again I'm there for the convention and not sightseeing...
Ya don't beat me up on this....Jerl