[Harp-L] West Virginia State Harmonica CHampionship audio

Some folks were asking if there was footage of me in the Ohio State Harmonica Championship from last week, but there was nothing. There does exist, however, some audio of me from the West Virginia State Harmonica Championship, which was Saturday. I put it on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jTDPFO9y6Q

Dave

Plug and reminder: would love to see everybody at the Ohio Valley Harmonica Championship in Belleville, WV, at the intersection of Robin Hood Road and W.Va. 68 at noon on Sept. 19.
www.elkriverharmonicas.com