To: "robert mcgraw" <harpbob@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "harp-l harp-l" <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Audix Fireball Questions

On Jul 26, 2009, at 8:48 PM, robert mcgraw wrote:

I was thinking about buying one of these; want to use it to play chromatic thru, so i need a cleaner sound than for blues...good mic for this purpose? I think Rob P recommended it for jazz stuff...also, which to buy? The Fireball-V or the more expensive Fireball?

Hey Bob,

How are you? I've got the more expensive Fireball and like it just fine.

Bob