Re: [Harp-L] re SPAH: Philly!

SPAH in Philly would be a  real possibility for an east coaster like
myself.  Would love to see that happen.  I must add, with no harp
content whatsoever..., a trip to Philly is incomplete without a stop by
the Mutter Museum at the College of Physicians of Philadelphia.

http://www.collphyphil.org/mutter.asp

Jim.

>>> "dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx" <dzeller@xxxxxxxxxxx> 7/27/2009 10:49 AM >>>
Regarding SHAH future sites East of the Mississippi: be aware of a now
one
year old and rapidly gaining-momentum HARP group in Philly that has
monthly
meetings, has hosted three great clinics to date including Adam
Gussow,
Annie Raines, and Jason Ricci, and a hub city that has all of the
attractions that a major convention city should have: and I'll just
mention
a few: Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, CheeseSteaks, and the Phillies
(no
comment on the Eagles!).  Shameless plug for the city of Brotherly
Love!
Zig