Re: [Harp-L] Madcat, Kane & Maxwell Street on YouTube

whoa Madcat.   just watched/listened to rollin tumblin, and... you probably don't really need to hear it, but I guess you don't get tired of hearing it,  so, you blew me out man.  amazing harp. great vocals.  the percussive/whoopin stuff knocks me out. that is you.  Nothing else like it.  Thanks to you and Maxwell Street for all of it.

Jim.

nnie Ruth <conruth@xxxxxxxxx> 07/27/09 7:35 PM >>>
Yo Harp-l friends-

Check out Madcat, Kane & Maxwell Street on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/user/petermadcatruth

Four new videos of my new quartet were posted this afternoon.

Our new CD:  Live at the Creole Gallery, will be available soon.

Peter Madcat Ruth
www.madcatmusic.net