Re: [Harp-L] Blues for Breakfast: Harp-L / Slidemeister "Live" in Sacramento!

Folks... I have to tell you that Warren's Blues for Breakfast is a wonderful thing. I would strongly suggest that anyone who is awake enough to get there, should do so.  Wish I could make it this year, because it looks like a terrific lineup.
Steve Webb in Minn.