Re: [Harp-L] B3/accordion sound

I use a Digitech XP200 Modulator. It has 6 rotary settings that deal with horn speed and braking. There are also chorus, flanger, phaser, vibrato, tremolo, auto pan(if you are using two amps), and volume control. I don't use any of the other effects, but I'm real happy with the leslie effect. The modulator has a pedal so I can control the 'speed' of the horn. I'm pretty happy with it. I guess Digitech doesn't make it any more. It may be available on e-bay. Dan Axt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Grant Walters" <grant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2009 8:31 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] B3/accordion sound

Previous messages have recently spoken about the hammond B3 sound (I assume with Diatonic harp) while using a string of effects. (POG included)(I am not my best on Chromatic or Echo)
.

Simple Question...
Is anyone using a device...one only please, that would get a tweed amp sound and combine the B3 with Leslie sound or could also provide cool Accordion sound.
One could just play straight though to the P.A..

I have used a Chorus pedal (once in a while) over the years through a dirty sounding Tweed amp (Astatic Mic) and it was cool but limiting and gets pretty heavy (sound wise).
Only did this when the Accordion player was unavailable on a Fat Tuesday or something.

Hearing about you guys just plugging into a LIne 6 or something and getting these sounds gets me excited to visit my local pedal shop for a tryout.
Any ideas about which one (pedal) I should test drive...I could just use a vocal mic if the unit can get a little nasty too.

Thanks ahead of time for any ideas..keep on harpin...

Tryin' to keep it simple and earthy. For special ocajun's

Grant.