[Harp-L] SPAH Convention Publicity Update

I have some exciting news to share with y'all. Today I have confirmed three
major media events promoting the SPAH convention in Sacramento.

1) On Tuesday Morning, August 11th, I will be doing a live spot on KTXL /
FOX 40 during their morning show. I will be spreading the good word about
SPAH and our what looks be our record breaking convention.

2) Later on Tuesday Morning, August 11th, Jason Ricci and I will be doing a
live 15 minute segment on KXJZ / Capital Public Radio's "Insight" program. I
will talk about SPAH and the convention of course and Jason will share his
bubbly personality and hot harmonica licks! New Blood might be on hand for
some acoustic back-up. This will be a wonderful opportunity for Jason to
promote his Blow-Off at the Torch Club that night which will feature many of
the headliners for the convention. I will also be talking up the Wednesday
night show which is open to the public free of charge.

3) On Wednesday morning, August 12th, The Good Day Sacramento TV Show on
CW31 will be set up live at the convention from 7:00-10:00 AM! The main show
in their studio will be cutting away to the convention throughout the
morning for live spots. There is a special energy that fills the hotel lobby
on Wednesday mornings at the convention. The gathering of the tribe begins
in full force and harmonica music will be filling the air. Paul Davies our
Entertainment Director tells me that many of our "stars" will be in town by
then and I am sure some will be up early enough to do some mugging for the
cameras and showing their stuff!

We have a "media alert" press release going out on Monday that will hit all
of northern California again. The circus is coming to town! I am sure that a
few more will want to get in on the action. More news @ 11:00

WB

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman