[Harp-L] RE: Little Guys Going Belly Up?!

I have no idea how big or small Coast-to-Coast Music is as a business. I personally do not care one way or the other; their business size is none of MY business. I CAN attest that I have never had anything but outstanding service on every order I have ever placed. If an item is back ordered, I am notified immediately. I am often surprised at how quickly I receive my orders, especially since I switched to playing Circular Tuning (NOT the most available set of harps).

I count John Watts and Doug Puls among my friends, having met them several years ago at the VA Harmonica Fest. They are good people. I would hate for someone to hurt their business through blanket generalizations.

As for the suggestion to "not buy from the little guys," how do you think the "big guys" got to be big?!? They didn't all start out the size of AIG. Think about that... For that matter, Howard Levy didn't start out as one of the "biggies" in the harp world, either.
If you don't like a particular business's practices, don't buy from them; simple, really. If  you have consistently bad service from a particular business, then vote with your pocketbook, and then address that particular business. Personally, I think doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results is one definition of insanity, but I'm not sane enough to make that a diagnosis.
Standard disclaimers: I have absolutely NO business affiliation with C2C other than as a VERY SATISFIED customer!

Respectfully,Crazy (about all things C2C!) Bob

NEW mobile Hotmail. Optimized for YOUR phone.  Click here.
http://windowslive.com/Mobile?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_CS_MB_new_hotmail_072009