From: Christelle Berthon <christellester@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Jul 29, 2009 4:58 pm
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Dire Straits Private Investigations on a Seydel C harmonica the link

"even nicer than using the OB's are Christelle's notes created through traditional bending techniques played as notes"?
?

I know Iceman I'm not good at all, everyone knows that (I'm serious when I say that)?
?

"One of the first I heard that also had wonderful notes created through traditional bending techniques was Michel Herblin - about 15 years ago."?
?

Michel is one of my good friend, and yes I admire him very much?
?

Christelle Berthon?
?

http://www.youtube.com/christellester?