Re: [Harp-L] Harp Depot and other small harmonica businesses

I and I'm sure most of you agree with Winslow. I have said it before and I will say it again. I have looked around and have always come back to C2C.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Winslow Yerxa" <winslowyerxa@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2009 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Harp Depot and other small harmonica businesses

I have always received excellent service from Coast 2 Coast music (C2C) - and from harphouse when they were in business, and from harmonicasandstuff.

I have no concrete imformation about the financial condition of any of these indviidual businesses, and I doubt that Stan does, either. In absence of this, making statements that could hurt those businesses is not only unfair to them, it can harm the harmonica community by contributing to limiting their choices. C2C offers depth of product line and product knowledge related to harmonica; Guitar Center and its counterparts do not.

Winslow

Winslow Yerxa