[Harp-L] some advice (optional reading)

Let's say someone mentions the Acme Harmonica Distribution (AHD)
negatively in a post.  You've had a positive experience with the company
and you'd like to share it.  Why not drop the original subject line or
edit it?  Maybe something like I love AHD!.  Here's another tip, don't
quote the original post.  Why?  It just reiterates it.  Last but not least
if you think the list has been trolled (which it was in this case) don't
mention the troll by name.  A negative post can be one and done or it can
go on seemingly forever.  It's really your choice.  Break the pattern of
abuse, eschew the temptation of the meta discussion you're being drawn
into.  Oddly if a tree falls in a forest and we're all standing around
watching it fall it can still be like it never fell if we all just pretend
it didn't.  harp-l-listowner

p.s. comments directed to my address above, not to the harp-l list, thank you