From: "mike wesolowski" <mwesolowski@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2009 8:05 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Speaker for Blues Jr.

I would suggest the Eminence Rajun Cajun for the Blues Jr. Or even the
Eminenece Ramrod.   Both of these speakers are PLENTY loud and decent
breakup.   I put a Ramrod in my 1960 Harvard and it made the amp twice as
loud.   I have used the Rajun Cajun in other amps and it beat out at least
30 "other" speakers in A-B tests, including 5 different 10" webbers.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo
www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com