[Harp-L] Wedding Bells!

I just got wind of some wonderful news. Joe Filisko got married this past
weekend! I wish Joe and Michelle the very best and pray that they have a
long, happy, love filled marriage. I have never met Michelle but I can only
imagine how sweet and wonderful she is. Word is that the music at the
wedding reception was harmonica heaven! I won’t name names but you can just
imagine some of the names on the guest list.

 God Bless the Filisko’s.

--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director