Re: [Harp-L] Re: Speaker for Blues Jr.

These are great 10 inch speakers but the Blues Jr uses a 12 inch.

mike wesolowski wrote:
I would suggest the Eminence Rajun Cajun for the Blues Jr. Or even the Eminenece Ramrod. Both of these speakers are PLENTY loud and decent breakup. I put a Ramrod in my 1960 Harvard and it made the amp twice as loud. I have used the Rajun Cajun in other amps and it beat out at least 30 "other" speakers in A-B tests, including 5 different 10" webbers.
Mike "Wezo" Wesolowski
www.myspace.com/harpwezo www.megatoneamps.com
www.bluesworldorder.com