Re: [Harp-L] SPAH Convention Registrations - C'mon Westerners!

Okay, I did it: Logged in, registered, paid up, and presto!  I'm ready for Sacramento SPAH! it'll be my first SPAH Convention, and only my second time attending a large gathering of harmonica players.

My first exposure to mass reed-blowing was a Gindick jam Camp a few years ago, in Irvine.  I was wary of the cacophony of 35 harp suckers wheedling at once, including myself.  A day before going I passed by a bevy of student bagpipers and thought, well, it could be worse!

Instead I learned alot, laughed alot, played alot, and began some very dear friendships.   Doubtless the SPAH Convention will be that and much more!

Thanks for the registration reminder, Larry.   For these sort of events seed money is needed, so all the rest of y'all sign up now!

-Dave Fertig

ps: (Why isn't it called "SPRAH"?)