Re: [Harp-L] Jack

Bobbie puts it much more eloquently than I'll ever be able to. Key for me is Jack's quiet role always in the background making sure it all worked. And by all worked I don't just mean the Buckeye festival. He took care of us all in a way that not many people will ever be aware of. We've all been blessed by Jack Ely's participation in our little world. There aren't many people about whom I'd say that my knowing them altered my life forever and in a very significant way. Jack was one of those few. Thank you Jack it was a pleasure to have known you. fjm