Re: [Harp-L] the Jazz Jam setting at SPAH 2009

Winslow,

Your original posting stated:

<<In a  separate post, Randy Singer mentions that he will be  using
Band-in-a-Box for  his hallway jazz jams.

OK, so a hallway  jam isn't the same as a  nightclub with a live band in
front of an  audience. But is a nice low-pressure  opportunity to get your
feet
wet  in the ocean of jazz  improvisation.>>

I didn't read anything about a live jazz trio, small PA, etc in this
posting.

If you are perpetuating the spirit and ideas that Golden Age brought to
SPAH, that's great. It just wasn't evident from your description pasted  above.

In a message dated 6/3/2009 2:20:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,