[Harp-L] Re: Subject: Jason Ricci @ BluesWax Ezine- (Part Two) - Part One in Toto

EGS1217@xxxxxxx escribió:
Hi Fernando: I'm not criticizing - any information about Jason is good stuff, but I've written to the author asking permission to post the articles. Here's the editor's response (I also have his contact information for anyone who might wish to write to him directly or to sign up with BluesWax. The articles and other music information are great.) I'll post Part Two next week.
Elizabeth

Elizabeth, I've mentioned the source and the web site I didn't quote it as mine or anything else I receive the newsletter and give it some spreading positive effects may come if more people enter the site such as signing Blues Waz e-zine