[Harp-L] Toots/SPAH 99

my memory is clear that toots was VERY unhappy to be performing especially with howard. He mentioned it to me in passing and confidence that night.

i have an incredible collection of almost everything toots has done on cd and lots of live shows plus one of the few ever to be invited to perform on stage with him when we did a 7 minute version of BLUESETTE.

I also have some recordings of that show.

I have never heard him sound so uninspired......I can hear it clearly

it was not his brightest moment......Howard was relentless and Toots wanted to leave, IMO