RE: [Harp-L] Don't grow up and Dave Payne harmonicas

Do you live in the Carolinas?  I went down home last week and all it did was
rain over and over and over.  Now it's raining here.

Don't grow up.  Then you will be old and won't have fun.  Just buy the harp
and don't tell her. She'll never know the difference unless she is like my
mom. I may be the youngest in my harmonica club by 40 years but I am not the
only kid!  I have to get on the others sometimes for goofing off!  We have
fun.  Here's proof:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zKzDeuavhI  Garden State Harmonica Ensemble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G6G_2-30Lk  me, Phil and Charlie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ld0sNwGvn3U  this one is great!