[Harp-L] Dave Payne harmonicas/ Josh King

Josh
After listening to the link you posted, I also listened to your work-out with Soul Finger on Low Rider. I was very impressed with your ability to adapt to an ensemble mind-set. Not that the opinion of some old hacker is really worth all that much, but it was refreshing to see a young man, such as yourself, listening and interacting with the other musicians instead of focusing on himself. Keep up the good work.