[Harp-L] Dil Se - Chaiyya Chaiyya

To any and all Harpists, out there, especially friends from Inda:

I would like to get the tab/music for the song Chaiyya Chaiyya. (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jfit3lK_xHs ) I like it _a lot _and want to learn to play it on the harmonica. Do I need a specially tuned instrument (like a Natural Minor) for this song? Can I do it on a diatonic or can it be done on a 12 hole chromatic? (I may be getting a Seydel Chromatic De Luxe in the mail soon!) Chaiyya Chaiyya and the theme song to the Pink Panther are first on the list to learn. :-)

Sooo, if anybody can help me out here, this Okie would be very appreative!

Thank you,

Deb Wind