[Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi's "Etruscan Soul" CD

Folks, I have had Rob's brand new "Estruscan Soul" CD playing around my house and in my car for about a week now. I love this album! It covers a lot of ground... no surprise for anyone who's been following Rob's music.

The album starts off with a shuffle version of the Beatles' "Ticket to Ride" which really sets the tone -- this album is filled with infectious grooves that suck you in. There are a lot of funky New Orleans beats, an incredible rhythm section including some of the best in the biz, a wonderful guest appearance by Phoebe Snow, absolutely gorgeous chromatic playing, fantastic vocals by both Rob and his backup singers, and his diatonic stuff -- well I'll let others comment on that as it's not my area of expertise but it all sounds superb to me!

The energy just pours out of the speakers -- great stuff!!!!!

- Slim.

--
www.SlideManSlim.com