Re: [Harp-L] SPAH: HARP AMP COMPARISONS- Yes or No?

--- In harp-l-archives@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, David Fertig <drfertig@...> wrote:

> To our SPAH "maniacs in the middle/convention coordinators":
>
> Ought we bring an array of amps for direct a/b/c comparisons?

Well, being on the board, I can say that we are planning to have an area where this kind of thing might be possible. The plan is to have a room where it will be OK for people to play their amps, be they amp vendors or possibly even just guys like you who want to do a "taste test." Planning would have to be handled by the attendees though. It sounds like Scooter is volunteering, but I don't want to put words in his mouth if I read him wrong.

For those of you interested in bringing an amp for a "taste test," or just being a part of one if we do have it, please email me offlist. It would be nice to have a feel for how many people are into this idea. My email is hheditor AT mac DOT com.

Thanks,

-Jp