[Harp-L] SPAH

I want to thank the folks that have responded to my recent posts trying to
rally the troops for Sacramento. Greg Heuman and Jeff Spoor stepped up to
the plate by helping us send emails to the harmonica enthusiasts in their
databases. SPAH is a 46 year old non-profit organization and I repeat, NON
PROFIT. It is you and the harmonica community that makes the whole thing
work. Please never misconstru the intent of any marketing message that you
hear from us. It is and will always be about PRESERVATION and ADVANCEMENT of
the HARMONICA. It will never really be about money...even if it sounds like
it sometimes! Putting on the convention is a major expense.

The website, www.spah.org , had over 8000 unique visitors last month. This
month that number is climbing rapidly. Convention registrations are now
flowing in at a steady pace. Please spead the word as best you can. We all
have so much to gain by SPAH having an incredible convention this year. Even
if you can't come you can help it be a success. With the new website in
place you will see a lot more online coverage of the event before and after.

WB
--
Warren "Bee" Bachman
SPAH Publicity Director