[Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi CD

Well said Slim.  I too, have Rob's cd and it is everything you say and
great.  If you don't have one, you are missing it...

Stryker

<Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 09:28:44 -0700

From: Slim Heilpern <slim@xxxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [Harp-L] Rob Paparozzi's "Etruscan Soul" CD

To: harp-l <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>

Folks, I have had Rob's brand new "Estruscan Soul" CD playing around my

house and in my car for about a week now. I love this album! It covers a

lot of ground... no surprise for anyone who's been following Rob's music.

The album starts off with a shuffle version of the Beatles' "Ticket to

Ride" which really sets the tone -- this album is filled with infectious

grooves that suck you in. There are a lot of funky New Orleans beats, an

incredible rhythm section including some of the best in the biz, a

wonderful guest appearance by Phoebe Snow, absolutely gorgeous chromatic

playing, fantastic vocals by both Rob and his backup singers, and his

diatonic stuff -- well I'll let others comment on that as it's not my

area of expertise but it all sounds superb to me!

The energy just pours out of the speakers -- great stuff!!!!!