From: Jack Wartell <jack.wartell@xxxxxxxxx>
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, June 8, 2009 8:53:14 AM
Subject: [Harp-L] "HarmonicaKnock"

When playing  harp amplified, especially with my wireless EV , the diatonic
frequently knocks or rubs against the microphone , causing highly
undesirable noise or "knock". I'm sure many of you have noticed this over
time.
  Other than simply exercising  a disciplined habit of keeping the cupped
mic a distance from the harp in the same hand , has anyone used a rubber  or
cloth shield over the body/screen of the mic to prevent this clatter or
"knocking" noise? If so, what have you used?
I appreciate all of ya'll's comments...day to day..
Regards from Colorful Colorado,
Harmonica Jack, Denver