RE: [Harp-L] Another great artist passes....

>Larry posted:
> Not a harmonica player, but very influencial (at least to me) in regards to simple direct style of projecting music....
>
> Singer-songwriter Kenny Rankin passed away Sunday (June 7)

You are so right Larry-- Kenny was incredible...

Harmonica content-- very shaky, but he did cover Creepin a tune on which Stevie played some of my favorite harmonica of all time on his original!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA0z5gpjB8w&feature=related

Michael Peloquin

http://harpsax.com

http://myspace.com/peloquinharpsax